Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Drawing a cat (speedpaint)


 Here is the finished speed paint. The original video was 25 minutes and 36 seconds. Let's just say, I hope I did good ^.^  .
 Here is the finished product! Please click for full size, You cant see the detail how it is...If your wondering why I put an orange star, that is Beetle Juice. At a science camp I recently went to, I learned a lot about astronomy. Astronomy is pawsome! The stars are so clear in the mountains! Here in the city we don't get that :I. I wish we did though! :)

15 comments:

  1. You did amazing on the Speed Paint! Your finished product looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is PAAAAWSOME! I love your art! And O.O HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^.^ ill be sure to send u something cool! -bigcat2001- (nasser D.) fellow spirit jammer xD ill hopefully add u too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Triple thanks!! :D
      I think I have to buddy you because my buddy requests are off at the moment. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice speed painting Mia ^.^! ~ilovecutechihuahuas~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Be sure to stay on this blog for a moment, I am going to post the picture of your brothers wolf that he requested and your pet! :D

      Delete
  4. Thank you Mia ^.^!!!!! That means a lot to my brother! He's older then me :)! ~ilovecutechihuahuas~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I'll post them right after I finish my homework. :) :P :) :P ::) :PPP :) :PPP...

      Delete
    2. :P faces because of homework lol

      Delete
  5. pawsome!

    ~cloudclaws~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art is awesome Dude! It's beautiful. :3-)

    Goud

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in the mountains!! :D your art is awesome!

    ReplyDelete