Friday, June 5, 2015

Modern Art: Transformations

Hey Jammers, Mia here. Once again, long time no post. Anyway, today I was in the Art Studio (within Coral Canyons), and decided to make a few pieces of art. I call these "Modern Art Transformations" because, after creating one piece, I decided to completely smudge it. 
 Above is the 'first draft'. I randomly started applying squares to the blank canvas, and then dumped colored paint in random places.
Here is the 'second draft', in which I sent to AJHQ. I used the smudge option, and, going a bit over-the-top, smudged the entire thing. xD I also added the "Animal Jam Rocks!" for good measure, though my computer handwriting is absolutely TERRIBLE. lol

Anyway, sorry I haven't posted very much lately. I still like art, and I hope that Chi (Bluecat722) still reads this blog, but I have been swamped in school and gymnastics. Luckily, however, I got out of school yesterday, so now it's Summer! YES! Summer is just as stressful, if not more, as the school year, though. Meet season in gymnastics is coming to a close, but we still have Regionals (which are tomorrow), Nationals, and Worlds (If I qualify at Regionals). I'm really excited for all of the upcoming meets, however, I have to dedicate most of my free time to gymnastics and practicing routines. 
Though I highly doubt that I still have any readers on this blog, I hope that you understand my situation. :)



9 comments:

  1. Mia? Man im so flippin late ;-;. this was june 2015, and now its april 2016... i dont know how else to get in touch with you; i dont have an email, and im not sure if you still visit snowyclaw's blog. i can never find the time to go on aj at the same tise as you :c this is a really lame way to get in touch w/ you, but i couldn't find anything else besides commenting on your... blog post from last year ;w;.
    hope you see this!


    -Bluecat722/Chi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey again! ... even though you might see this, just wanted to let you know what happened:

    i don't go on aj anymore; after you and rose introduced me to transformice i slowly became more addicted to it.. i switched to firstmice after that, and now i play miceforce. i joined band, i play the clarinet now. we're having our concert soon, may 3rd - we're playing dragon slayer, eye of the tiger, and raider's march :D. we're going to frontier city, incredible pizza, and carnival soon. my piano recital is coming up as well - this is what it sounds like --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj-GM4i0fvI

    we had our occt, oklahoma curriculum tests, reading and math only. 12 more days of school, counting now o3o. i wish you posted more often; people need to know about your blogs! this sounds like im writing a diary entry 'All about me, Chi!" xP

    i hope i meet up with you soon, i miss you and our old friends. i reallllly wish i had an email >.<

    -Chi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also, i felt really bad just leaving you guys (my friends) out of no where. i tried to find all of you, but rose disappeared, tiger doesn't play anymore, and i dont know about willa or vinter. i hate that im forgetting them :(.

      anyway, ill stop now, i promise. xD bye!

      Delete
    2. Oh my god its so good to hear from you! I know oh my god I feel the same. I've been soooo busy and I don't really play AJ that much either anymore. School is insane right now and so much has changed since I last posted here. Ohhh my god I'm just so ahdhjakdakkdakjk xD I'm really glad you're alive

      Delete
    3. SAMEEEEEEE! ;-; YOU FINALLY NOTICED ME :DDD IM SO HAPPEH

      ~Chi

      Delete
    4. What's your username on transformice/any other mice game? will you visit aj anymore or go on it more often? i miss doing adventures with you and hanging out ;u;

      ~Chi

      Delete
    5. hello? Mia, please reply ;-;

      Delete
  3. Hey! It's Chi. I don't know if you'll ever read this, but it's worth a shot. I'm older now. Doing good in school and happy. My best friend is moving away though, so that hurts a lot. I guess it's kind of dumb of me to chase after you like this; we only knew each other through an online game when we were young. But I had so much fun playing Animal Jam with you! I'm moving on because I don't want to come back if all of my friends have left. I bet you've accomplished a lot in gymnastics. Hope you achieve your dreams! <3 If you want to get in contact again, outside of AJ (not sharing personal info though), I'd be more than happy to. But if you want to leave things the way they are, I'd oblige as well. Keep your head up high and finish strong in life. :)

    ReplyDelete