Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A drawing of a Pyramid by me.

 Like it? Well, I worked really hard on it......It wasn't that hard to make, though. But I like it alot :D. My computer (Witch is very old, It's like....8 Years old o.O .) is very slow and old. Therefore, I don't have perfect colors or anything. So, Most of the time I use my Dad's computer. Why did I say that XD? Well, I like it :D. I drew a palm tree on the edge of the Pyramid....But it didin't look right...(Like at all XD). I hope you like it :D!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pyramid Mia ^.^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ilovecutechihuahuas~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^.^

      PS. I'm listening to Taylor Swift :D

      Delete
    2. If u are, U. R. AWESOME XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ilovecutechihuahuas~

      Delete