Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A picture of a kitty! ;D

 I made it :3. I think it's cute :D. Medo  (My cat) just came and layed on my keyboard and clicked like 1,0000 0's XDDDDDDDD. Well, I hope you like it! ;D. Speaking of Medo, Jenny7 made this EPICLY PERFECT AWESOME EPIC picture of Medo and Peanut for me ;D! :

Isn't it EPICLY AWESOMELY PERFECTLY EPICLY !!!! I dunno where I'm taking this..XDD. But is DEFINITLY IS the most epicly awesomeness Perfectest (Is that even a word o.O) Drawing EVERA ;DDDD.


6 comments:

  1. cute kitty!wow!jenny7 is a good drawer!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMG YOUR KITTY DRAWING IS SO CUTE! 8D And thanks for the kinda-review xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia, I'm going to make some fan art for you, if that's OK.

    --Raven who is too lazy to even log in xDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! Fan art! 8D
      Yay! I'm totally okay with that! I'm more than okay with that! I'm awesome with that! 8D

      And I'm hyper...

      Delete
  4. !!!!!!!! LOVE THE DRAWING JENNY ^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For Mia, your cat looks awesome :D! Love the names of your cats!!!!!! ~ilovecutechihuahuas~

    ReplyDelete