Monday, November 12, 2012

A girl doing Gymnastics

 Yet another piece of art drawn by me! A girl doing (attempting X3) to do a walk-over! :D. I was going to make it on a balance-beam.....But I didn't.....I don't know why I didn't......I just didn't......*Long pause*...o_____o.......I think I did a good human (considering I usually draw stick people XD). She kind-of looks like me o.O . I guess I was making me....o.0. And the next art-piece I'll save for tomorrow! Plus, I have a ton more to show you as well! I will also show you the inspiration for my first story-blog, Misty the Horse! I remember that.......Good memories :)......

3 comments:

  1. Your very good at Gymnastics, I can tell c:! Nice drawing :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ilovecutechihuahuas~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEEEE gymnastics! I actually just came back from it! :)

      PS. Thank you xD

      Delete
    2. P.S Your Welcome XD!

      Delete